Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A few thoughts

It's been a whole week now since the transfer.  I've done a lot of movie watching, made it midway through season two of Downton Abbey (oh my GOSH so much is happening!), and started New Girl.  Don't know why I never watched that before - it's so hilarious!  Plus I secretly (well, not so secretly now) wish I was as cute as Zooey Deschanel.  I'm not near that quirky though ;)  What else have I done???  Oh - a LOT of eating.  Since wine is off limits at this point, it seems that nonstop noshing is the second best way to cope with stress. 

We find out in two days if it worked or not.  It's nerve-wracking going from having updates every day or every other day, to having to wait 9 days to find anything out.  I'm telling myself now I only have one more morning to wake up before the big day is here.  I have one favor to ask of everyone though - please understand the magnitude of the situation and do not ask us what the results are.  Whether the news is good or bad, we want to be able to share it in our own way and our own time.  In a normal pregnancy, all of Facebook wouldn't know the first week, so we kinda would like to maintain as much normalcy as possible in making the announcement to family and friends.  I'm sure you all understand.

Again, thanks for all the support and encouragement - I'll be talking to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment